Free AssemblyFrom layering cards to putting together pocket invitation sets, all of our products are assembled by professional hands at no extra cost.
Many of our wedding invitation products require delicate, detailed, and sometimes even complicated assembly of papers, ribbons and embellishments. Whether you’re trying to attach invitation cards to the layers or to tie the perfect bow, card assembly can be challenging and time consuming.
That’s why we do all the work for you in our production room. Our professional crew does all of the following so that when you receive your order, your invitations are ready to be sent:
- Adhere cubic crystals, rhinestones, and/or pearls
- Attach insert cards to the base cards
- Attach invitation cards to the layer cards
- Attach invitation cards to the pocket invitation jackets
- Wrap and tie ribbons, bows, bands
- Adhere seals to the pocket invitations
- Score and fold invitations and inserts
- Place enclosures into the pockets